The E-commerce Manager is an enthusiastic and sales driven person with a true interest in fashion and the digital landscape.
This role will be strategic in developing our e-commerce growth on an international scale and activating new revenue streams to achieve our ambitious targets.
E-commerce Manager is an enthusiastic and sales driven person with a true
interest in fashion and the digital landscape.This role
will be strategic in developing our e-commerce growth on an international scale
and activating new revenue streams to achieve our ambitious targets.
- Responsible for working with the Head
of E-commerce on defining and developing the digital sales strategy for our UK,
US and International websites
- You will partner with the rest of the
team to identify new trading opportunities and areas of improvements on a
- You will manage and drive the digital
activity planning and execution to achieve sales targets with the support of an
- Monitor, report on and implement
initiatives to constantly improve key KPIs.
Website & Product Management
- Monitor site performances and propose
and implement improvements, working closely with third party agencies and the
rest of the team.
- You will make sure that the online
stores are checked on a daily basis and the customer journey cross-device is
- You will work closely with the
E-commerce Marketing Coordinator and the other departments on the content
planning and execution to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all
- You will work closely with the
E-commerce Merchandising & Planning Manager to plan collection launches,
navigation updates and visual merchandising execution.
- You will be responsible for the
online product lifecycle and takeover the collection launch preparation after
the selling campaign from the E-commerce Merchandising & Planning Manager.
- You will be responsible for product
uploads, descriptions and coordinating photoshoots with the relevant department
- Ownership of execution of small to
medium sized E-Commerce projects & initiatives, ranging from new features
to activation of new revenue drivers
- Conduct cross-functional
meetings/workshops manoeuvring through uncertain, ambiguous topics and
incomplete information with confidence and in the best interest of the
- Prioritize deliverables, create
project plans (conception, planning, implementation), set tasks & update
management, team and cross functional stakeholders on project/program status
- Responsible for packaging management
- Support Client Services in fulfilling
clients’ expectations and requests
- Own the relationship with our 3PL and
oversee the correct execution of the fulfilment strategy
- Responsible for the management and
development of the E-commerce Coordinator
The ideal candidate
years’ experience working within a similar role and with a focus on e-commerce.
- International background,
multilanguage skills are a plus.
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce
architecture, systems, integrations & processes
- Must be detail oriented and
deadline-driven, with the ability of prioritizing tasks independently
- Strong analytical and organizational
- Able to present ideas/projects in a
wider group of diverse expertise
- Business oriented with good understanding of the brand
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Shopify Plus is highly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/
- Solid knowledge of Analytics
- Able to manage 1+ resources and a