The role of Wholesale Assistant is an integral entry-level position assisting and supporting the US based Sales Team. Key elements include achieving selling goals through excellent customer service and effective management of sales campaigns, merchandising, sample coordination and market reporting. The candidate in this role must possess and demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem solving skills, in addition to being detail oriented and extremely organized.
Wholesale Assistant will assist and support the US based Sales Team. Your key elements include achieving selling goals through excellent customer service and effective management of sales campaigns, merchandising, sample coordination and market reporting.
To be successful, you must possess and demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem solving skills, in addition to being detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an assisting role in the selling process and aid in following up with buyer’s assistants on their assortments.
- Compile new stockists requests and, under the direction of the Sales Director, manage the outreach to new specialty accounts.
- Oversee the preparation for showroom sales and manage the appointment calendar and invitations.
- In conjunction with the London office, manage the process of proofing and distributing line sheets and all other selling materials.
- Input sales orders and send order confirmations in a timely fashion – making amendments where relevant. Post-sales, ensuring all PO information is updated.
- Help create training packs specific to clients buys – distribute accordingly.
- Assist with supervision of sample inventory, tracking sample movement and working with London based sales team and PR/Marketing to fulfill requests.
- Monitoring online stockists and their ‘live’ dates for pre-order styles. Working with retailer’s Ecomm teams and our own marketing team to fulfill shoot requests.
- Completing necessary online product detail information.
- Compiling and circulating stockists list to PR and Marketing teams.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service when working with Victoria Beckham accounts/buyers.
- Monitor RTV and credit requests alongside sales and logistics team.
- Maintain customer account profiles.
- RRP list send outs and EOS mark-down guidelines circulated to stores.
- Assisting with trainings and in-store selling days where required.
- Monitoring incentives performance at key accounts.
- Updating key accounts with shipping timelines.
- Weekly visits to local points of sale to ensure that product is merchandised properly in line with brand guidelines.
- Monitor receipts of sell through reports on a weekly/bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Pull reports and work with Sales Director for end of sales collection reviews.
- Uploading expenses and invoices to Proactis (internal finance system).
- Manage ordering of office supplies
Knowledge of software that is used by the company (Joor, Zedonk, Proactis etc.) is preferred but not essential.